Friday 4 October 2013

HELP TO COMPLETE !!!


People say: “Have Faith!!!” and then, “I have faith!!!” I often wondered what is it that they really mean by that. Well, an experience altered my thinking when I met a lady during the play that we staged ‘Keep the faith!’ It was in this encounter that I powerfully felt the Hand of God working both for me and also for her.
My reflections from this small but valuable exchange:
·         God is a person not out there, but here in “you” and in “me.”
·         Often only in troubled times, do we think of the person of GOD,
Can’t we just thank Him for our happy moments?
·         If we really open our eyes, we will never stop being grateful.
·         Having faith, is trusting in a person, being in a relationship
Not with some abstract entity but with your friend, who is always beside you,
even at the times when you ignore Him, when you insult Him
and also when you want Him to go away.

Do you want to know what FAITH is? Have a friend !!!
Make GOD your friend………or rather…….You become His friend………..

(this article is left incomplete because it will be rewritten after your decision.)

No comments:

Post a Comment